Boots in Swanage is right in the centre of town and provides a variety of services, goods and both over-the-counter and prescription medicines.
It also sells beach-side essentials such as sunscreen and sunglasses – handy if you’re here on holiday and have run out of sun protection.
Swanage’s Boots store stocks various health & beauty products, including Max Factor and No.7 cosmetics, and has a fragrance counter.
There’s also a private consultation room if you need to speak to a pharmacist in confidence, which can be booked in advance.
Both shop and pharmacy are open every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Saturday 9am – 5.30pm
- Sunday 10am – 4pm
Pharmacy services include:
- Prescription collection from local GP practices
- Prescription delivery service
- Seasonal flu vaccination
- Appointment booking available for consultations
- Private consultation room
NHS pharmacy services
Boots in Swanage also offers the following NHS services.
- Emergency contraception (NHS)
- Supervised consumption of medicines
- Stop smoking service (NHS)
- NHS Health Check
This Boots store has step-free access and is wheelchair-accessible.
It is also fitted with an induction loop for hearing-aid users.
📞 01929 422096
Location & directions
📍1-3 Station Road Swanage, BH19 1AB
There is some short-stay, on-street parking a few hundred yards away on Station Road.